Looking for Answers?
Browse our articles to find the answers you need
From the top menu on the right click "Analytics", then from the drop down menu choose Assessment- admins only
Ment.io assessment rubrics are detailed below. In short: if students read what others are writing on all discussions, and respond to different students in a thoughtful, concise, and educated manner, they receive an ideal score.
- Actions: Activities performed across all discussions (including votes, comments, answers, etc. all equally weighted), normalised.
- Discussions: How many discussions did you participate in?
- Answers Viewed: Answers by others you have read across all discussions, normalised.
- Collaboration: The % of students that you engaged with, normalised.
- Quality score: Measured by Ment.io’s proprietary algorithm, taking into account the feedback from the various answers and comments received from the team.
Filtering options, access to raw data.
Was this article helpful?